[Freeswitch-dev] Hook-Flash passthrough/translation FXS->FXO

Jeroen C. van Gelderen jeroeng at thegreek.com
Sat Jun 19 09:57:42 PDT 2010

Hi Moises,

Thanks for the heads up. I wasn’t aware that OpenZap was deprecated and
FreeTDM its designated replacement.

I will try to convert my system from OpenZap to FreeTDM but since I had to
put this setup in production to replaced failed equipment it may take me a
little while.

Is this something we'd want to patch in both OpenZap and FreeTDM or just in
the latter?

Cheers,
-Slim
--