[Freeswitch-dev] t38

Fowler, Peter (Peter) fowlerp at avaya.com
Fri Jun 4 09:28:21 PDT 2010

So to receive a fax (transmitted via t38 from an audiocodes gateway or ITSP) as a tiff file I would do something like:

<extension name="tdm_to_sip">
  <condition field="destination_number" expression="^1234$">
    <action application="answer"/>
    <action application="t38_gateway" data="peer"/>
    <action application="rxfax" data="blah/blah/receivedfile.tiff"/>
    <action application="hangup"/>
  </condition>
</extension>

?