[Freeswitch-dev] FXS bridged on FXO ports and DTMF

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 13:26:49 PDT 2010

I'm going to test this DTMF scenario now and let you know.

In the meantime, would it be much to ask a patch that I can apply using git
apply?? The patch still fails to apply using git, I see you are still using
svn, try git plz.

The code looks good though :-)

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com