[Freeswitch-dev] FXS bridged on FXO ports and DTMF

devel at thom.fr.eu.org devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Wed Jun 2 12:22:01 PDT 2010

I come back on this topic as I did not find a clean/good solution to this
problem.

As reminder, the problem occurs when an FXS channel is bridged on an FXO
channel (seen with sangoma A400 hardware with HW DTMF detection).

The problem is that each leg of the bridge is detecting the inband DTMF, and
so freeswitch sends each detected DTMF from one leg to the other, and so on
and so forth (as each leg detects the DTMF again and again).

I guess what would be needed for these cases is some application that would
prevent detected DTMF to be sent to the other leg.

Can anybody give me a hint on whether or not such application exists, and if
not, a starting point to try to create one.

Thanks

François