[Freeswitch-dev] Small error in mod_freetdm

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Tue Jun 1 07:47:51 PDT 2010

Oops,

I meant

"should probably be replaced by

 chanid =
ftdm_channel_get_id(sigmsg->channel);"

François

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010
16:27:19 +0200, François Legal  wrote:

Hello,

I recently upgraded to
latest snapshot, and started using freetdm instead of openzap, and I found
a small error in mod_freetdm.

When setting up the channel name in
function ftdm_channel_from_event line 1286, the line

 chanid =
ftdm_channel_get_span_id(sigmsg->channel);

should probably be replaced by

 chanid = ftdm_channel_get_number(sigmsg->channel);

I wanted to post
this on JIRA, but was not able to find a subproject for freetdm in JIRA.

I also ported my patches from openzap to get the CID onto FXS channel
work on european hardware with freetdm. Please let me know where I should
post these.

François