[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Book Has Arrived!

Nyamul Hassan mnhassan at usa.net
Tue Jul 27 21:29:17 PDT 2010

I'm a bit of a noob to FS, and pardon me this is commonplace, but I did find
the following line from Page 13 of Chapter 1:

<action application="set" data="foo=bar"/>data="foo=bar"/>

which is probably a typing / copying error at the end.  If an error, it
could be fixed for future readers.  If not an error, can someone please
explain this?

Regards
HASSAN