[Freeswitch-dev] One Week Until ClueCon MMX!

Michael Collins marketing at cluecon.com
Tue Jul 27 09:25:34 PDT 2010

Everything is gearing up for another great ClueCon event! We have speakers,
sponsors, giveaways and even a few surprises. Rumor has it that there might
be a few copies of the new FreeSWITCH
book<https://www.packtpub.com/freeswitch-1-0-6-build-robust-high-performance-telephony-systems/book>to
give away...

If you have not already registered for ClueCon then please do so right away.
Use the online form <http://cluecon.com/> or call us at 877.742.CLUE(2583).
I just spoke with the Trump and as of right now they are still accepting
reservations for the discounted rate of $225 per night! There are still a
small number of rooms available so definitely get your reservation today.

Thanks to all of our speakers, sponsors, and attendees for always making
ClueCon the best conference of the year!

The ClueCon Team
http://www.cluecon.com
877.742.CLUE (2583)