[Freeswitch-dev] FS ODBC connections

Juan Antonio Ibañez Santorum juanito1982 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 22 01:23:20 PDT 2010

Trying to compile las release I get following output running bootstrap.sh
script:

../../lib/autoconf/general.m4:1998: AC_CACHE_VAL is expanded from...
../../lib/autoconf/general.m4:2019: AC_CACHE_CHECK is expanded from...
m4/sac-general.m4:351: AC_CHECK_COMPILATION_ENVIRONMENT is expanded from...
configure.ac:47: the top level
configure.ac:49: warning: AC_PROG_CPP was called before SAC_TOOL_CC
m4/sac-general.m4:90: SAC_TOOL_CC is expanded from...
configure.ac:49: the top level
configure.ac: installing `./missing'
programs/Makefile.am: installing `Cfg/compile'
libsofia-sip-ua-glib/su-glib/Makefile.am: installing `./depcomp'
configure.in:27: installing `build/config/config.guess'
configure.in:13: required file `.version.in' not found

Official 1.0.6 release compiles without problems.

Regards