[Freeswitch-dev] record session core freeswitch on sun510

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Fri Jul 9 06:30:46 PDT 2010

Next week is NOT optimal.  We are in the release process for the next version of FreeSWITCH... does anyone else have a sun510 box they can test this on?  Its not acceptable to say their is a bug then run away for a week leaving us wondering... we all suffer from various levels of OCD and its stuff like this that drives us crazy  :P

/b