[Freeswitch-dev] Fwd: Two FreeSWITCH Box IVR Call Transfer

Jigar Thakkar thakkar.jigar at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 22:28:09 PDT 2010

Hi Brian,

  I really appriciate your help.

And I am sorry to bother you. Actually I didn't know the appropriate list to
post my query so I posted it on both the users and dev list. As you said you
moderate first post; I didn't see my queries in lists so I tried to post it
back that's why it appears more than once.

Again I am sorry to bother / disturb you. I keep in mind not to repeat this.

Thanking You,

Jigar.