[Freeswitch-dev] Fwd: Two FreeSWITCH Box IVR Call Transfer
thakkar.jigar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 5 23:33:03 PDT 2010
I am a beginner to FreeSWITCH. I have few questions.
1. What is the difference between BRIDGE, ORIGINATE and TRANSFER.
2. I have two FreeSWITCH box. BoxA and BoxB
1. User will make a call to BoxA; BoxA's IVR collect some information
i.e. userid and pin.
2. Now BoxA will forward/transfer/bridge call to BoxB's IVR ( here i
want to pass userid as channel variable)
3. Box B will ask for another pin i.e. pin2, verifies the same and pass
whether pin2 is correct or not to BoxA (also transfers the call to boxA's
4. Box A shall play message to User whether this process is successful
or not. And then call shall be hanged up.
My work till date is
1. setup the two freeswitch ivr, box a and box b.
2. I wrote .net code to handle the individual role. i.e. to ask user id
3. I facing the problem in forwarding a call from boxA to boxB along with
Please suggest the best way to implement it. I hope I have explained the
Thanks & Regards,
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the FreeSWITCH-dev