[Freeswitch-dev] FXS bridged on FXO ports and DTMF - Deja Vu

Jeroen C. van Gelderen jeroeng at thegreek.com
Sat Jul 3 01:22:59 PDT 2010

> If however you have this issue even with HW EC,
>call Sangoma tech support and we will be happy to look at the issue.

I wish this was Sangoma hardware esp. with hardware ec :)

My DTMF "bouncing" issues were indeed caused by echo but now that I've got
OSLEC running (thanks for patching that) calls are echo-free and crystal
clear.

The issue now is that my users dial their transfers (-say- #44) reasonably
fast and that often causes two successive DTMF digits to be detected as one
(#4).

In order to reliably reach the extension the clerk cannot dial more than one
digit per second. That seems excessively slow. I suspect there must be a
knob somewhere to tune that (in libteletone)? Other causes to look for?

Cheers,
-Slim