[Freeswitch-dev] Core on module reload

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 05:36:32 PDT 2010

If you did it from the pool passed to you in the module init its safe if you
made your own pool it must be destroyed.  Like I said, everything you do in
the init that has an undo must be called, including 3rd party libs you may
be using. You are unloading the module from memory so nothing can linger.

On Jul 2, 2010 3:58 AM, "Juan Antonio Ibañez Santorum" <