[Freeswitch-dev] TraceMonkey

Jan Berger jan.berger at video24.no
Thu Jul 1 18:51:58 PDT 2010

So in short - if a call executes a long script the other calls will be
queued unable to process events - V8 is a joke as a scripting environment if
you can't create multiple environments.

I kind of see a poor IVR developer that accidentally made an ever loop and
the entire companies phone system is down :-)

Obviously - I can get around it using several processes, but processes are
bloody expensive on any OS.

---

Will have a chat with the Danes about this one - thanks.

Jan

  _____