[Freeswitch-dev] FSComm VS2008 Project file - updated

Carlos Talbot carlos.talbot at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 15:08:06 PST 2010

Joao,

I was in the process of incorporating these changes but since svn 16399 I'm
unable to link the executable. The new file account.cpp has some link
errors:

1>Compiling...
1>account.cpp
1>Linking...
1>account.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual
struct QMetaObject const * __thiscall Account::metaObject(void)const "
(?metaObject at Account@@UBEPBUQMetaObject@@XZ)
1>account.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual
void * __thiscall Account::qt_metacast(char const *)" (?qt_metacast at Account
@@UAEPAXPBD at Z)
1>account.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public: virtual
int __thiscall Account::qt_metacall(enum QMetaObject::Call,int,void * *)"
(?qt_metacall at Account@@UAEHW4Call at QMetaObject@@HPAPAX at Z)
1>release\FSComm.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
1>Build log was saved at
"file://g:\freeswitch_dev\fscomm\release\BuildLog.htm"
1>FSComm - 4 error(s), 0 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

regards,

Carlos