[Freeswitch-dev] Help on switch_channel_expand_variables(switch_channel_t *channel, const char *in)

Alex To tonhudung at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 22:04:22 PST 2010

Hi,

Could somebody shed some lights on how the mentioned method works ? What
does it do exactly ? My best guess is it takes in a channel, a string and
does something to the string (escape the string ? split the string ? or
something like that? But why need a channel parameter?)

If there is already an explanation somewhere about this, please point it out
for me or possibly just tell me what configuration should I make to trigger
this method to be called. I can use debugger and figure it out by myself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks very much

Regards

Alex To