[Freeswitch-dev] Openzap and intermitent ringing

devel at thom.fr.eu.org devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Tue Jan 19 11:09:15 PST 2010

So I finally could find a fix.

Then problem is the ring_on and ring_off length as defined by wp_globals in
ozmod_wanpipe.c

For France (and I guess all other European countries), the ring on and off
length shall be 1700ms and 3300ms.

That correspond (at least for Europe) to the length of the ringing tone.

So I was wondering I it would not be a good idea to take these values from
the tones.conf file.

I wonder if that is possible in wp_open_range function in ozmod_wanpipe.c.

Could anybody indicate if there is any diagram of how each module in openzap
calls the other, then that could be a good starting point (I don’t really
get the interactions/calls between ozmod_wanpipe.c and ozmod_analog.c).
Also, I would need to know if this tone generation should apply to span
types other than FXS.

Thanks

François