[Freeswitch-dev] How to use FSComm to make a call?

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Mon Jan 18 20:09:21 PST 2010

Ok, time to update and try again.

Paul, the custom parameters bug is now fixed.

Seven, take a look how it is now. I think that it might fit most of the
users needs since we are able to assign shortcuts to actions (ALT+NUM for
instance).

Remember, right click on the account row on the Accounts table and check the
new context menu. I will keep refactoring the code to add more features.
FSComm is getting big so some organization is needed.

Regards,
João Mesquita
FSComm Developer