[Freeswitch-dev] openzap information + mod_say_fr contribution

devel at thom.fr.eu.org devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Mon Jan 18 15:15:51 PST 2010

I’d be glad to be that test lab if that is the meaning of your message.

About ring_on_ms, changin this value may not be a good fix. I try to solve
my problems in an empiric way. I found out that setting ring_time to -1
could solve my intermittent ringing problem, but that may cause problems
with CLIP then (I took time to find the right document where CLIP FSK is
defined). I don’t know how it is implemented in openzap (which TAS is
used
).

I’d be really happy to help, but I will need some pointers to start.

Thanks

François