[Freeswitch-dev] How to use FSComm to make a call?

Paul Li plite2012 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 12:16:15 PST 2010

João, thank you again. It is working better. Do not bother my previous
question. I have solved the issue regarding originate command call
with no problem. I just need to adapt my thinking with FreeSwitch
embedded vs standalone.

I did find a bug related to SIP accounts. I have two SIP service
providers, and one need a a custom parameter. However, the custom
parameter also show up in the second SIP account's advanced tab (for
custom parameter). I checked the registry and find the second provider
does not have the custom parameter. So, the bug may be just a GUI
thing, which you might forget to clear up.

Is the first provider assumed to be the default gateway?