[Freeswitch-dev] IMPORTANT -- Call for bug updates

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Jan 18 01:15:51 PST 2010

To all FreeSWITCH developers-

	If you have bugs open on http://jira.freeswitch.org please login today and post a status update on these bugs (even if they appear to be awaiting comment by the development team).  If you have a patch, please update these patches to svn trunk so that they may be reviewed. I know many patches have been sitting for quite some time but I will make a strong effort to review and merge patches that are ready to go in.  If you have a bug, please update to svn trunk and comment if the issue still exists or is now fixed in trunk.  If you bug has a comment requesting more information, please provide it.  If you don't have any open bugs, and are not currently using recent svn trunk, I would appreciate it if you could carve a little bit of time out of your days and test out trunk.  Feel free to look through jira and find a bug you are interested in and test it as well.  We are working towards having the most stable and feature rich release of FreeSWITCH yet and we need your support and assistance to do so.  As always, if you have a new bug to file, please do so as soon as possible and try to get as much information as possible on the bug.  There are some good guidelines for reporting at http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Reporting_Bugs  As always, many thanks to the community for all your hard work and support.

Mike