[Freeswitch-dev] How to use FSComm to make a call?

Paul Li plite2012 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 18:34:33 PST 2010

João, thank you very much. It is now working like a charm. One small
typo is about a normal clearing, "Call with  (5000) failed with reason
NORMAL_CLEARING", which I believe should be "Call with (5000) ended
with ...", as this is not an error.

I have one more question on how to tie a remote endpoint to the
default IVR at Ext 5000. I used to use the originate command, such as

originate sofia/default/1008%192.168.4.151 5000

so that the remote endpoint will be bridged to the announcement at Ext
5000. How can I do this in FSComm?