[Freeswitch-dev] FSComm settings change

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Wed Jan 13 08:00:25 PST 2010

I am writing to you to let you know that I have made changes on the
mod_qsettings. I gave it another thought while programming the persistency
of the accounts and using templates for the configuration is overkill and at
this stage of the development, will only cause delays since it requires a
lot more coding.

I am finishing the coding for the new mod_qsettings tonight and I will
commit the latest code. This will automatically solve the only bug posted on
Jira nowadays.

Please not that, even tho there are changes to mod_qsettings, it will not,
by any means, impose limitations to new extra parameters on the
configuration files and it will still play nicely with static configuration
files for modules that do not have its own configuration pane and therefore
are not provided by mod_qsettings.

Regards,

João Mesquita
FSComm Lead Developer