[Freeswitch-dev] Call for help - adding information to the wiki: SIP ALG's

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Wed Feb 24 20:57:18 PST 2010

Huh, ok, so you do have a 2wire gateway.  cisco is the provider for the tv
STBs I think (I just have inet, no tv).

I disabled the sip alg on my 2wire just because it should be done in
general, but didn't experience any real SIP problems that I know of.  Did
you experience any real breakage?  On the conf call today you were saying my
pitch was changing randomly.  Was anyone else acting that way while talking?

BTW: are you syncing at 32/5 or 25/2?

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 10:08 PM, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I've just completed a new wiki page:
>
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/ALG
>
> I would like all of you who have dealt with routers with SIP ALG's to
> submit your input. I would like to see this page have a list of how-to's for
> all of the popular routers. If we can make it easy for people to disable SIP
> ALG's then I think we can all save ourselves time and energy answering
> questions in IRC and the mailing lists. Please by all means add your
> knowledge here. I started with the 2wire 3800HGV that I got for my ATT
> Uverse service.
>
> If you have knowledge that you like to add to the wiki (on this subject or
> any other) but are not confident in your wiki editing skills then contact me
> off list and I will be happy to help you get up to speed. Editing your first
> wiki page is always the hardest... :)
>
> Thanks again for all of your help! By the way, today's community conference
> call was great. Please plan on attending next week and we'll talk about more
> great FreeSWITCH stuff. I will have the recording of Rupa discussing
> mod_limit up on line as soon as I can.
>
> Take care,
> Michael

-Rupa