[Freeswitch-dev] [Freeswitch-users] Doxygen help

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Mon Feb 22 08:43:14 PST 2010

I could. I have a server that is sitting idle while that we can use for that
kind of stuff. Yossi, Muhammad and MSC , let's try to get this synced?

I am in Mexico for the week and it is going to be hard to get anything done
before March 2nd but this is a subject I definitely want to have a role in
if possible.

João Mesquita

On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Anthony Minessale <
anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:

> I bet someone would donate a shell account or VM somewhere so you can keep
> your work in a safe place.
>

> On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 10:22 AM, Michael Collins <msc at freeswitch.org>wrote:
>

>> On Mon, Feb 22, 2010 at 2:00 AM, Muhammad Shahzad <
>> shaheryarkh at googlemail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> Its a quite embarrassing to admit that i could completed that work, not
>>> even able to submit what was done to FS trunk due to my own stupidity.
>>> Actually, we are having major power crisis in the country for last 1 years
>>> and most of power cuts are so long that even best UPS systems can't ensure
>>> 24/7 up time for our servers. About 3 months ago the development server i
>>> was working on for FS Docs was hit by this problem and its hard disk
>>> crashed, destroying all my hard work on FS Docs and mod_msn. It was my
>>> mistake that i didn't arrange for proper backup for my work due to shortage
>>> of resources and didn't inform the FS developers community about the loss.
>>>
>>> I want to restart this work but don't want to take the lead on this due
>>> to issues described above. If you can arrange a common server for FS docs
>>> development then i can submit my work to you which you can test on this dev
>>> server before committing it to FS Trunk.
>>>
>>> Second option is that i work on a single file, test it on my laptop and
>>> immediately submit it to FS trunk. But this could cause problem for end
>>> users (developers using FS doxygen docs) as many hyper links connected to
>>> undocumented files won't work till their docs are done and uploaded.
>>>
>>> We also need to decide on,
>>>
>>> 1. What Doxygen version to use? i use Archlinux which has the latest
>>> 1.6.x version, I can downgrade it to 1.4.x.