[Freeswitch-dev] [freeswitch-dev] in memory sqlite

Paulo Vicentini vicentini.paulo at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 15:04:06 PST 2010

Hello,
"The core will open the db multiple times so you would end up with many
instances not linked to each other."

 I think it might work with just one core.db handle, right?

"If sofia uses it, it needs it, or else it would've been an optional
configuration option."

As I can see until now, if mod_sofia were used just as a gateway (that is my
aim) it would be able to bypass sip related tables/code and it might
have a compile
option for that scenario as well...

"How hard are you hitting this box to kill it because your data base ?  What
distro are you on?"
I intend to use my hacked FS version on Debian  / Kernel 2.6.23.8 / soekris

Thank you,
Paulo