[Freeswitch-dev] Openzap and CLIP

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Mon Feb 8 22:33:28 PST 2010

Hello François,

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 11:18 AM, François Legal <devel at thom.fr.eu.org>wrote:

> That lead me to think that maybe this is a non implemented feature and
> maybe the data in fsk_buffer should be sent somewhere to the card.
>

> Could anybody shed me some light on this.

I am not terribly familiar with the analog code, but ...

The fsk buffer seems to be sent when calling send_caller_id(), which is
called from ZAP_CHANNEL_STATE_CALLWAITING.

In any case, there is not much places where the modulated signal can be
sent, everything goes down the file descriptor of the channel via
zap_channel_write(). As I said, is done through send_caller_id() ->
zap_channel_send_fsk_data() which sets the write function pointer to
zchan_fsk_write_sample() and is then called back when
calling zap_fsk_modulator_send_all().

May be you should take a look at src/testcid.c to learn about the API usage
and src/zap_callerid.c to see the implementation.

--
Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com