[Freeswitch-dev] FSComm capable of multiple lines?

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Tue Feb 2 09:44:38 PST 2010

Paul, we already support this. If you double click on the call on the upper
right pane, it will put the current call on hold using "pa switch".

Multiple accounts is also supported.

The development is coming slower now because I have been totally swamped
with other projects. This developer here also has to eat. ;-)

Nonetheless, I expect to get back to development today or tomorrow at most.

Regards,
João Mesquita
FSComm Developer