[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH "Staff" Conference Call on Thursday Dec 2

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Wed Dec 1 23:16:51 MSK 2010

Hello all,

We are planning a 30 minute staff conf call for tomorrow, December 2 at 1PM
EST / 10AM PST. If you are willing and able to assist with the FreeSWITCH
infrastructure maintenance and are ready to roll up your sleeves and do some
work then please join us tomorrow. We will use the FreeSWITCH public
conference:

SIP: 888 at conference.freeswitch.org
PSTN: 1-919-386-9900
Skype: skypiax5

Some of the things we will be discussing:
Who can do what? (i.e. what are you good at and what would you like to learn
how to do)
FS infrastructure overview: what we have, what we are planning to do, etc.
and stuff that needs management:
* git
* JIRA
* Fisheye
* Drupal sites (freeswitch.org, cluecon.com, ostag.org)
* Mailing lists (-users, -dev, etc.)
* other servers (db, conf box, etc.)

We have a lot to go over, but initially we just need to get everything out
on the table. If you want to help please email me off list and provide me
your contact information and what your skills are. We are filling out this
list:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Community_Staff

Thank you all for supporting FreeSWITCH!

-Michael