[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Training - Learn how to build a FreeSWITCH C module

Darren Schreiber d at d-man.org
Fri Aug 27 14:44:29 PDT 2010

Hi folks,
After a very successful 1st training, I'm pleased to announce our second official FreeSWITCH Training in New York City!

The training is a 3-day bootcamp where we'll dive deep into FreeSWITCH and all the various goodies FreeSWITCH has to offer. Yes, even you, devs, might enjoy this training thoroughly and learn some new stuff.

Scheduled from October 13th-15th in downtown Manhattan, you'll learn everything you've ever wanted to know to master FreeSWITCH, including:

 *   Understanding configuration files and the default configuration
 *   Call authentication and routing basics
 *   Integration modules (mod_skypiax, mod_dingaling for Skype/GTalk/XMPP integration)
 *   the FreeSWITCH event system
 *   Load balancing and high availability
 *   FreeSWITCH Internals
 *   How to debug and troubleshoot FreeSWITCH
 *   Building Custom C Modules
 *   Advanced Modules
Registration is open now and group discounts are available. Please contact me for more information! Hope to see you in New York!

For more information, visit http://www.voipkb.com/

Sincerely,

Darren Schreiber
the 2600hz Project