[Freeswitch-dev] FS complained on RTP packet.

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 01:13:08 PDT 2010

Which is 40ms... which is what FS tells you. FS will look at the amount
*actually* received, instead of the amount the client claimed it will sent.
It auto-adjusts to that amount, and displays the warning message because
your client is either misconfigured or broken (some SIP phone
implementations lie).

Because it auto-adjusts it shouldn't be an issue, but it could also affect
quality so a warning is given just in case so that you can fix the problem
on the client.

-Steve