[Freeswitch-dev] New Hardware for Freeswitch
jan.berger at video24.no
Mon Aug 16 14:28:19 PDT 2010
Firstly - I have actually been involved with 2 E1/T1 card vendors earlier,
so I am happy to make a few suggestions.
But, firstly -
1. What DSP and RTOS are you using?
2. What is the expected price range of the cards?
3. When will the cards be available?
4. Any chance you guys will provide open source on firmware/driver so we can
develop on it and get it right :)?
5. Any block schema you can share? I am happy to sign a NDA.
6. Is this PCI only or are you doing a stand-alone card as well?
Nice to see that someone actually target the open source marked with DSP
Myself, I really would like an DSP based, open source project.
From: freeswitch-dev-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org
[mailto:freeswitch-dev-bounces at lists.freeswitch.org] On Behalf Of Ari
Sent: 16. august 2010 09:07
To: freeswitch-dev at lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: [Freeswitch-dev] New Hardware for Freeswitch
I would like to announce a new hardware development project:
- ISDN Pri interface card 1-8 channels with/without QUICC for ISDN
stack + dsp
- 1-8 POTS line card
- ISDN Bri line card network/user side
Our company has manufactured such cards and IVR-server back in last
and we would like to make the "new generation" cards compatible with
So, to start Hardware redevelopment in right direction, any pointers and
suggestions on driver design would be greatly appreciated. And if the
existing cards lack some features, we will try to incorporate them (hw
Also, pilot users will be given free cards to test and evaluate.
Voice Stream Oy
FreeSWITCH-dev mailing list
FreeSWITCH-dev at lists.freeswitch.org
More information about the FreeSWITCH-dev