[Freeswitch-dev] Socket - bridge answered event

Ali Roumie aroumie at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 10 19:30:33 PDT 2010

Hello All,
This is my first post to this list and many thanks to all contributors to this
state of art project. I'm using outbound socket and everything is going
wonderful with me except one thing so far.
My logic is simple, collect a PIN from Leg A and once the PIN is authorized, I
bridge the call with a SIP provider. Everything is great, call got bridged
successfully (and I was supper exited when it worked) but my problems is FS is
not sending my socket an event when the Leg B is answered.  I get an event only
when Leg B is hangup.  I must mention, I set filters on the socket to avoid lots
of the many generated events by FS
Here is my command list on the socket.

connect
myevents
filter Event-Name CHANNEL_ANSWER
filter Event-Name CHANNEL_CREATE
filter Event-Name CHANNEL_EXECUTE_COMPLETE
filter Event-Name CHANNEL_BRIDGE
filter Event-Name CHANNEL_UNBRIDGE
filter Event-Name CHANNEL_HANGUP
sendmsg
call-command: execute
execute-app-name: answer
sendmsg
call-command: execute
execute-app-name: sleep
execute-app-arg:1000
event-lock:true
sendmsg
call-command: execute
execute-app-name: play_and_get_digits
execute-app-arg:2 5 3 5000 # ivr/ivr-please_enter_pin_followed_by_pound.wav
ivr/ivr-please_reenter_your_pin.wav chanDTMF ^\d{5}$
event-lock:true
sendmsg
call-command: execute
execute-app-name: bridge