[Freeswitch-dev] When is 1.0.5 due out?

William King quentusrex at gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 13:13:40 PDT 2009

I plan to build nightly builds for ubuntu, that can be used as source
builds for debian. Please be aware that the freeswitch developers don't
want to support the end packages. So please direct support requests to
one of the ubuntu packagers.

If you want nightlies, then that will work. I'll also build updates when
major bugs are fixed, before the next 1.0.* release from upstream.

-William King