[Freeswitch-dev] Freeswitch locking up after reply for ERLang sofia.conf is sent

Andrew Thompson andrew at hijacked.us
Mon Sep 21 16:25:07 PDT 2009

Okay, so I compiled all your code and ran it like this:

freeswitch_bind:start('freeswitch at DEV-CS1', configuration, self()).

The third parameter seems to be unused, so I passed the shell's pid in.
I look at freeswitch console and see the messages that the bindings were
successful. I then reload the sofia module and see the XML being served
to FS (on both the erlang shell and the FS console).

After the stun times out, it complains about requiring a username and
that it failed to start the 'external' UA but I get control back. This
is without making any modifications to your code.

I suppose I should have asked this earlier, but what version of
freeswitch are you running? Also, what output do you get in the erlang
shell and in the FS console (in debug mode)?

Andrew