[Freeswitch-dev] Freeswitch locking up after reply for ERLang sofia.conf is sent

Mark Sobkow m.sobkow at marketelsystems.com
Mon Sep 21 15:27:38 PDT 2009

I fixed the typo in the XML, but we're still getting a lockup.  Also, my
log files are indicating that the request for sofia.conf is being issued
_twice_ now.  I'm attaching all the source code from our freeswitch module.

I believe freeswitch.erl is just a copy of the shared source for
integrating freeswitch.

freeswitch_bind.erl is the one that does the bindings for the configs;
it invokes and binds freeswitch_callback.erl.

freeswitch_monitor.erl is the process binding for "attaching" the FS
node to ERLang.