[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH Documentation

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Mon Sep 21 08:58:10 PDT 2009

The great thing about version control, if someone screws something up,
we can always revert it.  That being said, its just a matter of
restraint.  If your just doing docs, little harm can be caused.  When
you start committing actual code, typically even for those with commit
access we review each others patches before we check them in to tree.

Mike