[Freeswitch-dev] multicast paging

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Sat Sep 19 16:29:28 PDT 2009

On Sat, Sep 19, 2009 at 8:15 PM, Robert Buchholz <buchholr at gmail.com> wrote:

> Sir,
>      I will do so.  However, I don't see any issues related to the mod_esf
> application.  Should I create an issue and post the diff file to that?  Or,
> is there a place to post general updates?

Both. Once you open the Jira entry you can categorize it with "enhancement".

>   I apologize for all of the silly questions, but this is actually the
> first open source project I have made updates to, and the Jira site is not
> entirely clear.

I only hoped all silly questions were like that. ;)

If you have any other questions, please, fire it and we will reply, that is
what the community does.

You should join the IRC someday as well, a lot of ppl hang around there.