[Freeswitch-dev] multicast paging

João Mesquita jmesquita at freeswitch.org
Sat Sep 19 14:03:09 PDT 2009

Hey Robert,

Thank you for your contribution but since we receive lots of patches from
lots of users, it would be nice if you could post it on Jira for us so
someone with the proper skill can review and get it to trunk.

The URL for Jira would be: http://jira.freeswitch.org/

Look the proper module and post a diff with 'svn diff'.

Regards,

jmesquita