[Freeswitch-dev] Please Help: TDM Hardware For Testing

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Thu Sep 17 14:25:29 PDT 2009

MC,

I m testing one with red-done hardware, I already tested with sangoma
n digium cards openzap kinda works with both of above manu on digital
cards.

Also as far as the redfone documentation goes it seems to work on FS
but I need to so some more tests on live pri networks in India.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions Pvt. Ltd.,