[Freeswitch-dev] Please Help: TDM Hardware For Testing

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Sep 17 14:05:16 PDT 2009

Hello all!

We could use your help with something. We've had several volunteers willing
to assist with testing and debugging various scenarios with TDM circuits.
However, there is a need to get TDM hardware into the hands of those
volunteers. If you have old TDM hardware, be it analog or digital, that is
sitting around collecting dust and you'd like to donate it (or loan it) to
the cause then please email me off list.

Thanks!
-MC