[Freeswitch-dev] how to add t38 support for mod_fax ?

Steve Underwood steveu at coppice.org
Tue Sep 15 07:10:45 PDT 2009

mod_t38gateway is little more than a place marker right now. Looking at
how the T.38 engines in spandsp are used in Callweaver might be a better
starting point. FS currently lacks a UDPTL transport, but the code for
that is available (I'm not sure if ts in SVN, but it exists). It all
needs dragging together.

Steve