[Freeswitch-dev] FreeSWITCH-dev Digest, Vol 39, Issue 4

Sergio Alecha sergio.alecha at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 14:19:47 PDT 2009

hi. Duda with mod_opal

How do I set the DID "FreeSWITCH" for the real phone number?

1 - I run FreeSWITCH with  the user freeswitch
2 - I have a conection h323 between FreeSWITCH and Cisco CallManager.
3 - Start a call from an IP phone (2610) registered with the Cisco Call
Manager, to an IP phone (2910) registered with the FreeSWITCH.
4 - In 2610 the display of the phone I get:
    2610
    FreeSWITCH
5 - Instead of FreeSWITCH should see "2910"

What is the problem?

How can I fix this makeshift?