[Freeswitch-dev] ESL, Swig and C#

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Thu Sep 3 10:28:29 PDT 2009

we typically only do the swig on one box on linux and then check in
the files.  This helps so that everyone does not need swig to build
and we have at least a known set of swig bugs to work around.  Also,
note, I am in process of completely re-doing the unix build system for
this, so expect some things to move around a little.

Mike