[Freeswitch-dev] question about codecs negotiation

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 18:01:06 PDT 2009

I meant more so that we approved of any patches to existing code when I said
standards.  If you follow the style used in the other files it is fine.

On 2009-10-31 19:08 -0500, Anthony Minessale wrote freeswitch-dev at lists.fre.
..:

AM>My numbered list was a list of facts not an attempt to argue.  It is what
it
AM>is for now and I explained it.  I am glad to hear you are interested in
AM>helping with the project.  We need more people like yourself.
AM>
AM>FS itself is not only sip based but specifically proxy media and bypass
AM>media currently are only sip as they were invented to solve problems in
sip
AM>at a time when no other existing module could benifit. It would be great
if
AM>you can get it to work with others.  My only requirement is you do not
break
AM>anthing that already works.  Visit us on irc during weekdays or pose your
AM>questions in an email and I will try my best to answer when I have time.

oк, i think i will have some drafts around a week later, i show it to you to
hear you opinion about this changes.

freeswitch-dev at lists.fre...:

AM>AM>4) if you are wiling to enhance the code yourself and it meets our
AM>standards
AM>AM>you are welcome to work on it ...
AM>
AM>during for this, where i can read about our standards?

and what about standards? i only find some docs on
wiki - http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Documentation/Developer_Documentation
,
i already read it while develop mod_h323.

C уважением With Best Regards

Георгиевский Юрий. Georgiewskiy Yuriy +7 4872 711666 +7 4872 71166...