[Freeswitch-dev] Using a modem to connect ordinary phones

Alex To tonhudung at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 11:48:20 PDT 2009

That is exactly what I am doing now. It's nice knowing somebody is doing the
same thing. The only difference is I am developing for Windows platform. The
modem that I am

developing uses USB/Serial Port that accepts AT command. Still reading how
should I control audio I/O as to be honest I just got to know FreeSwitch for
less than a week. I

will be very grateful if you could share your experience.

Regards

Alex To