[Freeswitch-dev] Using a modem to connect ordinary phones

Alex To tonhudung at gmail.com
Tue Oct 27 22:37:07 PDT 2009

Thank you very much for your prompt reply Mike

The problem is I could simply get everything working by buying a zaptel
compatible card or a VoIP Gateway. However I would like to use the modem
that I am developing since it does provides some additional features.

Does that mean I could start my way reading about Zaptel and develop a
modified version of Zaptel to control my modem ?

Thanks for pointing me the way.

Regards

Alex To