[Freeswitch-dev] connecting two sessions

Peter Volchek pvolchek at voicemobility.com
Fri Oct 16 13:03:18 PDT 2009

Sure I did,
See the code in the initial posting.

As I realized, I need to create a bridge to connect the existing session
with the new one.

I tried the following code:
session:execute("bridge",
"{originate_timeout=20,origination_caller_id_number=6006,origination_caller_id_name=Peter
,ringback=/usr/local/freeswitch/sounds/music/8000/ponce-preludio-in-e-major.wav}sofia/192.168.1.52/1004");

It places the call (the destination phone rings), but does not play
anything back.

There is something else I am missing.
PV