[Freeswitch-dev] manual-redirect and originated calls

Francisco Ezcurra francisco at deezcurra.com.ar
Thu Oct 15 09:41:59 PDT 2009

Brian,
I have another problem which force me to manage the redirect myself and it is that i'm using an extra sip header to tell the SBC how to route the call. The value of the header
depends on the INVITE so for these INVITEs my application does not have the opportunity to set the correct value and the new call uses the one set to the redirected call.

Any workaround for this ?

Thanks
Francisco