[Freeswitch-dev] How do I issue a "load mod_sofia" from Erlang?

Andrew Thompson andrew at hijacked.us
Thu Nov 19 10:15:34 PST 2009

On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 10:31:21AM -0600, Mark Sobkow wrote:
> I need to automatically load mod_sofia after our Erlang synchronization
> process is complete.  I tried the following, but it doesn't seem to work
> (no debug output and when I go into fs_cli I can still do a "load
> mod_sofia" without getting the "already loaded" errors.)
>
> freeswitch:bgapi( State#state.node, load, [mod_sofia] )

Try something like this:

(cpx at DEV-CS1)24> freeswitch:api('freeswitch at DEV-CS1', unload, "mod_sofia").
{ok,"+OK\n"}
(cpx at DEV-CS1)25> flush().
ok
(cpx at DEV-CS1)26> freeswitch:api('freeswitch at DEV-CS1', load, "mod_sofia").
timeout
(cpx at DEV-CS1)27> flush().
Shell got {ok,"+OK\n"}
ok
(cpx at DEV-CS1)28>

I'm sorry that the module is a little schizophrenic about commmands as
atoms and arguments as strings.

Andrew